Meet our Management Team »
Meet our Staff »
Benefit Connections was started in 2003 with a focus on helping employers in Central Pennsylvania save time and money on their health insurance. In our first year of operation, we were able to help our clients save over $330,000 on their health insurance costs.
Started in a home office in August of 2003.
Hired first employee in May of 2004.
Opened an office at 2260 Spring Road, Carlisle, PA in September of 2004.
Established Benefit Connections, Inc. as corporate entity in January of 2005.
Became a licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA) in 2007. Our services were expanded to include health reimbursement arrangement claim processing and self funded dental plans.
Opened a new corporate headquarters in August of 2009. Our new office has almost 4,000 square feet and gives Benefit Connections the ability to expand our staff to meet the growing needs of our clients.
Started an associate company, Human Resources Connections, in July of 2010 to help provide employers with experienced outsourced HR professional services at a fraction of the cost.
Future plans include expansion to include property and casualty insurance, opening an individual insurance retail store to meet the growing demands of the individual and Medicare insurance market, and seeking ways to improve and expand our current services and products.
Our current client list is quite lengthy, including businesses, non-profit organizations, and school districts. We work with fully insured and self-insured plans and are experts in the field of HSAs and HRAs.
Our core mission is to help employers find creative ways to design a health insurance package that controls their costs and plans for future growth.
Our company goals focus on a balance of work and personal life. We are proud to share these goals with you:
- Operate with Christian values in how we treat our employees, customers, and other business and personal associates.
- Be recognized for our creative approach to health insurance.
- Build permanent relationships with our customers by providing top-notch service, integrity, and common sense.
- Create a work environment that encourages all employees to work hard with accuracy, efficiency, and loyalty so that we can spend more time with our families and friends.
- Become the top employee benefits company in Central Pennsylvania.
We look forward to serving you!
Robert A. Kole, President