Open Enrollment runs November 1st to December 15th
Looking to change, update or shop for your individual insurance plan during Individual Open Enrollment this year? We are experienced insurance professionals who will gladly direct you on where to obtain information regarding your specific Individual needs.
Need dental or vision coverage? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Here are some quick tips:
I would like to learn more about a particular plan/product. Where do I go?
- If you would like a Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC), which gives more detailed information about a plan, please email email@example.com and request one to be emailed to you.
- You may also visit the insurance carrier’s website for additional detailed information about their products and plans.
I’m staying with the same carrier, but I am changing my Plan. Do I need to do anything?
- If re-enrolling OFF the Marketplace, you must fill out a paper application and submit it.
- If re-enrolling ON the Marketplace, you must update your income information and select your new plan.
I’m staying with the same carrier and the same plan and I’m enrolled ON the Marketplace. What should I do?
- You should log into the Marketplace and update your income information to verify any subsidy received.
I’m staying with the same carrier and the same plan and I’m enrolled OFF the Marketplace. What should I do?
- There is nothing you need to do.
I am set-up for automatic bill pay. How do I change this?
- You should call the 800 number on the back of your ID card for assistance.
Additional questions may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.